BlackVue DR750S-2CH-TRUCK 1080P WIFI GPS Infrared Waterproof Dual Cameras Dashboard Camera
BlackVue DR750S-2CH-TRUCK 1080P WIFI GPS Infrared Night Vision Waterproof Dual Dashcam Benefits and Features:
- 2 High Definition 1080P front and rear cameras allowing you to read license plates easily!
- Rear waterproof camera with infrared lights allowing you to clearly see what is going on behind you, even at night time!
- Brand new image sensor gives you the clearest High Definition image a dashcam can provide!
- Simple design - simply plug it in and forget about it!
- Records video at twice the speed, providing you a much clearer video!
- WIFI Feature allowing you to connect your mobile device wirelessly to the camera to easily transfer footage to your mobile device, no cables required!
- Ability to view the camera remotely wherever in the world using BlackVue Over the Cloud!
- Wide 139 degree video angle of both cameras, allowing you to capture tons of footage in just one scene!
- Automatic power off when the engine is turned off - set it and forget it!
- Small discrete design allows you to easily hide the front camera behind the rear view mirror!
- Automatic loop recording - Automatically record over the older footage to ensure your camera is always recording footage!
*** In stock and shipping now! Order yours today ***
The new for 2018 BlackVue DR750S-2CH-Truck replaces the previous generation DR650S-2CH-Truck. The new DR750S-2CH-Truck is a dual 1080p Full HD dual lens dash cam with local access over direct WiFi connection, or cloud-based access via third-party WiFi hotspot, GPS speed and position logging, and waterproof rear camera with infrared LEDs, for trucks, commercial vehicles, and other applications where mounting the rear-facing camera on the exterior of the vehicle (rather than on the interior) is necessary.
For all the fleet and commercial drivers out there, the new and improved BlackVue DR750S-2CH-Truck cloud-capable dashcam now has a 1080p HD waterproof rear camera (as opposed to HD 720p on the DR650S-2CH-Truck). This professional system offers a suite of features for those CDL drivers who are in their vehicles more than anyone else: the dash camera itself records in full 1080p HD which is saved to an internal industrial-grade microSD memory card. A rear-facing camera has your back (literally!) allowing you to get a more complete view of the situation in case of accident or emergency, day or night. The waterproof rear camera with infrared "nightvision" LEDs ensures that you get a perfect image, regardless of weather, for enhanced security.
The BlackVue DR750S-2CH-Truck has a toggleable local WiFi hotspot which enables you to directly connect to the camera and view the files and settings using your smartphone. These WiFi capabilities also support live viewing from both the front and rear lenses, which allows you to ensure the cameras are pointed correctly. Improved GPS performance in this model enable unprecedented data acquisition such as timestamped positioning and speed logging, which makes this a great investment for drivers and managers alike.
Audio cues (voice alerts) from the device will alert the user to any changes or enabled features, allowing for the camera itself to be sleek, discreet, and screen-free. All data from the camera can be accessed wirelessly from the BlackVue app, available on iOS or Android.
Protect yourself and your business from high insurance premiums and false liability with the BlackVue DR750S-2CH-Truck. Commercial vehicles from all industries will enjoy the extra protection, whether you’re a local-sized domestic service (everyone from pest control to plumbing) or managing a nationally-sized long-haul transportation service. Accidents can be unavoidable, but you can arm yourself with the dashcam defense, including BlackVue’s Over-the-Cloud remote access and monitoring service (remote cloud-based service requires a separate WiFi hotspot in the vehicle).
The optional Power Magic Pro add-on will enable you to capture video even while the vehicle is parked and turned off, with optional fuse taps to enable easy installation of a battery-conscious, low consumption option for 24/7 monitoring. No matter if you’re facing a claim from a midnight fender-bender or an afternoon parking lot collision, the high-quality timestamped video feed can help you contest the ever-inconvenient insurance fees. The Power Magic Pro can also be used to keep a watchful eye over expensive cargo that your truck may be hauling or towing.
A Note on Memory Cards
The DR750S-2CH-Truck includes either a factory-installed 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB memory card. You may choose the BlackVue microSD memory card size above. The memory card is provided by BlackVue and is sealedinside the DR750S retail packaging, ready to go! We are unable to sell the DR750S-2CH-IR without a memory card, as they are included inside the box by BlackVue.
Included in the Box:
- 1 DR750S-2CH Front-Facing Camera with Windshield Mount
- 1 DR750S-2CH Rear-Facing Camera with Waterproof Housing & Infrared LEDs
- 1 Cigarette Lighter Outlet Power Cord, 15ft length
- 1 Coaxial Video Cable for Rear Camera, 49ft length
- 1 Accessory Pack (cable clips, screws, adhesive pads)
- 1 microSD memory card (Choose the size above)
- 1 microSD memory card to USB adapter
- 1 User Manual
The bottom line
An improvement building on the success of the proven DR650S-2CH-Truck. Nothing has been sacrificed from the previous version, so with the addition of higher video quality and the free BlackVue Over-the-Cloud service, this system is an absolutely perfect solution for those looking for a high-tech dashcam setup in their personal or fleet vehicles, where an externally-mounted rear-facing camera is a requirement.
BlackVue DR750S-2CH-TRUCK 1080P WIFI GPS Infrared Night Vision Waterproof Dual Dashcam Videos:
BlackVue DR750S-2CH-TRUCK 1080P WIFI GPS Infrared Night Vision Waterproof Dual Dashcam Specs: