BlackVue DR590-2CH 1080p Dual Cameras Dashboard Camera
BlackVue DR590-2CH 1080P Dual Dashcam Benefits and Features:
- 2 High Definition 1080P front and rear cameras allowing you to read license plates easily!
- Brand new image sensor gives you the clearest High Definition image a dashcam can provide!
- Simple design - simply plug it in and forget about it!
- A low price point. No WIFI or GPS functionality, providing you the best bang for your buck! Simply records High Definition video, all you need!
- Wide 139 degree video angle of both cameras, allowing you to capture tons of footage in just one scene!
- Automatic power off when the engine is turned off - set it and forget it!
- Small discrete design allows you to easily hide the front camera behind the rear view mirror!
- Automatic loop recording - Automatically record over the older footage to ensure your camera is always recording footage!
- Interior function - you can rotate the camera lens 180 degrees if you want to record the interior of your vehicle! Perfect for taxis and other ride-sharing situations!
BlackVue's newest dual-lens dashcam, the DR590-2CH is a value-packed model from industry-leading dashcam manufacturer Pittasoft BlackVue. The DR590-2CH is a dual-lens (two-channel, for front-facing and rear-facing video) dashcam that records in Full HD 1080p resolution (from both front and rear lenses). The DR590-2CH is an upgraded model which replaces the dual 720p DR430-2CH, the 1080/720p DR470-2CH, and the dual 1080p DR490-2CH two-channel models.
The DR590-2CH is an excellent choice for those who would like the higher 1080p video resolution (as compared to the DR430 and 470's 720p camera resolution), but who also may not necessarily need all the additional bells and whistles of some of the more advanced BlackVue cameras such as the WiFi and Cloud-Capable DR750S-2CH. However, like the DR750S-2CH, the 590-2CH front camera does benefit from using Sony's newest STARVIS™ imaging sensor, for superior video quality during the day and even at night when lesser dashcams may suffer.
BlackVue's new 590 is almost identical to the also-just-released DR590-1CH, except for the addition of a separate rear camera on the DR590-2CH that is designed to mount in the rear windshield to record what is going on behind your car. With simple plug-and-play operation, you can be safely recording both in front of and behind your car in a matter of minutes!
The DR590-2CH deserves the consideration of fleet managers and others drivers who may be looking for a reliable and affordable "front and rear" in-car audio and video recording solution.
Note: This model includes either a 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB memory card. You may choose the size above. The memory card is provided by BlackVue and is included inside the box, ready to go! While the memory cards are removeable and the card slot will accept other brands of memory cards, we strongly suggest the use of only BlackVue memory cards in the BlackVue dashcams. The BlackVue OEM memory cards are industrial-grade and are designed to withstand the extreme high and low temperatures of being inside of hot and cold vehicles day in and day out, and they are also designed to cope with the constant read/write cycles of a high quality dashcam, without fail. To ensure your dashcam is always recording, stick with the most reliable memory cards on the market today!
Our favorite things about the DR590-2CH
Full Feature List
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920x1080p 30 FPS (front and rear)
- Wired rear camera
- 139° viewing angle (front)
- 139° viewing angle (rear)
- Video file format: .MP4
- Video codec: H.264
- GPS logging (with optional external antenna)
- Motion Detection
- 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor
- Low-light functionality
- Loop Recording
- Adjustable Exposure
- Audio Recording
- Date Stamp
- NTSC/PAL Adjustable
- Day/Night Mode
- Graceful Shutdown
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Interfaces: Power, Rear Cam In, GPS Antenna (Optional)
- Memory Card Type: BlackVue Micro SD up to 128gb
- Includes Playback Software: Yes (Windows and Mac)
Included in the Box
- 1 Front-Facing Camera with Windshield Mount
- 1 Rear-Facing Camera with Windshield Mount
- 1 BlackVue microSD Memory Card (either 16, 32, 64, or 128gb)
- 1 Power Cord, 15ft length
- 1 Coaxial Video Cable for Rear Camera, 20ft length
- 5 Adhesive Cable Clips
- 1 MicroSD to full size SD memory card adapter
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- BlackVue DR590-2CH User Manual (12.4MB PDF)
The bottom line
A major step up from most of the dual-lens dashcams that are on the market today, BlackVue's DR590-2CH will be there when you need it. We love this model due to the simple operation and of course the reliability that comes from the BlackVue brand. How will you use your new DR590? We can't wait for you to let us know!
Please note, BlackVue products can only be shipped to addresses inside the United States, Canada, or Mexico. We apologize for any inconvenience to our international customers.
BlackVue DR590-2CH 1080P Dual Dashcam Videos: